- BBBH791976 Sep 02, 2021 Competitive
Amazing opportunity for a highly skilled Java Backend Engineer to join a Global Fintech Company working with the latest technology stacks.
Our client specializes in high performance blockchain technologies. Their first project was an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
The Hong Kong office provides software development and consultancy services and continuously look for global and local talent to join them in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
In May 2021, our client announced the launch of a newly formed subsidiary, a new blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange designed to combine the performance, user privacy, and compliance offered by central order book technology with the vertically integrated user benefits of decentralized finance (DeFi) market architecture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Working as part of a Global (HK, SG, US) team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Java. Typescript is a bonus.
- Experience with Java 11+ is required. Candidates must show mastery in important classes/packages in the JDK especially but not limited to Java Collections and Concurrency.
- Hands-on familiarity with popular Java Frameworks such as Spring/Micronaut; Familiarity with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, Powemock is a must.
- Good knowledge of API development and API gateways.
- Strong understanding of TDD and BDD development approaches, able to write thorough unit-test cases
- Computer Science or related degree with 5+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors (e.g., finance)
- Good hands on git (github), Docker, Kubernetes, JIRA, Confluence,
- Good understanding of messaging technologies such as Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Solace, etc.
- Familiarity with blockchain and AWS is a plus. Preferred with FinTech background
- Understanding on DevOps and CI/CD is a plus.
If you possess all the above and you are keen to explore, then please apply immediately by following the link!
Any questions, please feel free to contact Katrina Wang at 3907 3979.
Managing Consultant | Technology Recruitment