LinkedIn has announced its 2016 list of the Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies. We’re delighted not only to be a new entrant in the Top 25 overall but also to have claimed a spot in the Top 10 among large global recruitment firms.
LinkedIn ranked more than 60,000 staffing agencies using three metrics:
- content marketing
- social recruiting
- social reach and engagement
You can find out more about LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged (MSE) Staffing Agencies methodology here.
Social engagement via LinkedIn is at the core of our Career Ally philosophy. It provides an excellent platform for keeping our followers informed and up to date about trends and developments not only in the jobs market here in Hong Kong and beyond but also in their professional disciplines and industry sectors.
Today we have some 75,000 followers on LinkedIn, up from 29,000 in January 2015. Most of this growth has been organic, that is to say through the referrals, comments and shares among our followers. Thanks to all of you who have contributed!
What is particularly satisfying is that we are appearing in the MSE Top 10 alongside companies that are many times larger than ourselves. There are a number of reasons for this:
- We are highly specialised within a number of professional communities here in Hong Kong. We know them well and as a result, the depth of our reach is greater – and depth translates into breadth of reach through organic growth.
- Secondly, our intimate knowledge of what makes these communities tick enables us to produce better quality of content, which generates further feedback. It’s an ongoing dialogue.
- Thirdly, we think global but act local. A lot of our content reflects local market issues and concerns. For example, we have recently produced a white paper on Millennials showing that hiring managers in Hong Kong need to do more to motivate Millennial employees.
- Last but not least: the commitment of our own staff in bringing you the content that you are looking for, together with the enthusiastic contributions and feedback of our followers.