In an ever-increasing competitive marketplace attracting and retaining talent - especially high in demand (Fin)Tech Professionals - is one of the biggest challenges organisations face today.
Join us for our “Attraction - Selection - Retention” event where we will present our research findings based on a wide-ranging survey of over 700 global business leaders, collating over 13,000 comments through qualitative research.
Developed in conjunction with Thrive Advisory, this presentation will be delivered by Morgan McKinley’s Louise Langridge (APAC Regional Managing Director) and Dominic Bareham (Director).
Date: Thursday 14 November 2019
Where: Morgan McKinley Offices - Level 9, 383 Kent Street, Sydney, 2000
Time: 8:00am - 09:30am (doors open at 7:45am)
Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be provided.
Included in the session:
- Key factors related to attracting and retaining talent
- The primary challenges organisations are facing and feeling least equipped to deal with
- The leadership requirements that are emerging as a result of both internal and external factors
- Typical derailers that undermine leadership potential
- Input regarding the most impactful support organisations can provide to develop their top talent