We are pleased to announce our upcoming breakfast briefing 'Diffused Leadership - developing adaptive, responsive and connected teams'.
Modern organisations are complex entities, a series of organisational systems designed to support the execution of a strategy.
However, with increasing levels of complexity, the larger workloads placed on leaders compromises their ability to ‘see the big picture’ and build positive work cultures. To adapt to these challenges organisations need to decentralise and diffuse leadership responsibilities and accountability across teams. Doing so encourages wider engagement at all levels, while enabling a more adaptive and responsive mindset to prevail.
This Masterclass hosted by Declan Noone and Armin Forstner from Serrano 99 will explore:
- What are the benefits of a diffused leadership model?
- How can leaders use applied positive psychology tools to encourage a leadership cultural change?
- What steps do leaders need to take to develop responsive and connected teams?
- Date: Wednesday 5th September
- Time: 7:30am - 9:00am
- Venue: Morgan McKinley Offices, Connaught House, 1 Burlington Rd, Dublin 4
If you're interesting in registering for this event click the button below.
We look forward to seeing you there!